Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One of those high posts

Hello, this is one of those high posts. Why are we here? I don't really care about "Gods" or "God" and a divine purpose. I don't want to know about how, in the vastness of the universe, earth is the only planet on which we have found life, but I'm looking for a general goal for people to have. Something we can all strive for.

What do people want most? I mean fuck when the image of simple want comes to mind pretty much everyone is mind fucked into thinking of the american dream. A house with a big yard, two kids, a dog, a cat, and whatever... zone out. TO continue on...  Thats not bad but that can't be what everybody wants. What about the rest, the ones who live fast and die young? Shit it's not what I wanna do but it's an option some choose.

I absolutely refuse to believe that life is about the aquisition of wealth. Money can get you so far but it'll never give you all you need. Theres a lot of miserable rich men and some of the happiest people I've ever seen were poor.

I'm not sure where I'm planning on going with this so I'll cut it short. I don't know. Although that's probably the point. No one knows. No one knows because there is no singular answer. Life is different for everyone. I like to think that the purpose of life is to live the way you want to. Whatever. I need to go make nachos so I can't go proofread but please, post your opinions on why we're here.

1 comment:

  1. I don't wanna know the reason were here. "Just love yourself and everything else will just fall into place."

    ReplyDelete